Reaching Potential - Achieving Goals
PCC Assessments pairs intelligence tests with comprehensive psychological evaluations to help you determine what resources may best help your child reach potential.
- School Testing - Our testing can help determine your child’s IQ, learning style, and aptitude. Information gained from assessments can help in determining strategies needed to help your child reach his or her potential at school.
- Psychological Testing - By looking at a variety of different tests and measures, PCC Assessments examines the emotional and behavioral components of the mind in addition to intelligence.
Assessments can help identify:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive and Developmental Delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Exceptional IQs
- Learning Disabilities
- Gifted and Talented Students
- Test-Taking Anxiety
- Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Bipolar Disorder
Our licensed staff prepares and administers specific tests according to your needs. Once your report is prepared, we explain the report and how you can use the results to improve different areas of your life. Our goal is to give you the information you need to help your child reach full potential.